Sunday, 3 January 2010

A New Year Revolution

I decided not to do a resolution list this year as I always break them 2 days in. This year is all about my Revolution!

The things that I am not going to do this year are as follows: -

1) I am not going to spend the year doing faddy diets. I will not do Atkins for 5 days a week just so I can drink at the weekend. I will however eat well and not stress about my weight. I am what I am for a reason - because I eat too much. If I want to losr weight I have to eat less.Period.

2) I will not impulse buy. I have to stop coveting. I obsess about things that I have seen even if I know that I dont need it. So then I go out of my way to get it and then nevr use it.

3) I will use up all of the stuff that I own already. Instead of storing things in boxes and only using them when I stumble on them looking for that swinsuit I pasked away last year, I will dig out all of the things I have full bottles of an endeavour to use them!

4) I will pay my husband more attention. He is often neglected - he needs love - nuff said.

5) I will listen to my skin and take my makeup off.

6) I will look for a new job

7) I will get some followers on blogger

That's it - done - my revolution - hums the tune from TRex.........

Mwahhhh x

No comments:

Post a Comment