So how was today ...
well its still bloody snowing. Not so much a problem for us at the moment as I am not in work until next Monday but its kind of restricting as our road is not used often and getting a sports car up a hill full of snow is very difficult!
But anyway - today I cracked out the Wii - I had a go of one last year at a friends and loved the Wii Fit. I then mithered and mithered to get one ( I need me one of those now I think was the phrase I used!)
So I got one and for the 1st month I religiously worked out. Its been 69 days since your last workout. It made me feel so guilty. I dreaded getting on incase it gave me a hard time. And it did. 12lbs... Yes thats right 12lbs I have gained since my last visit. Hell that's more than my baby weighed at birth!
So that's spured me on to be motivated I guess. Blah - I hate the whole diet thing. The second I start to eat healthy all I think about is food. Sucks. Big time.
But am doing it any way. So there. Still no followers. Oh woe is me. That's cool - I am guessing a spendaholic, fat hoarder is not the sort of blog that the modern woman wants to read.
Ok so what did I buy today. I bought a couple of eyeshadows from ruby and millie - just to try. An emerald green and a shimmery silver. Not day wear - evening I guess.
I got one of those £5 vouchers from boots for spending a certain amount. I lietrally have these damn things floating in my bag. You cant get out of the store as you end up spending another tenner with your voucher!
So anyhoo - I got a nail varnish from boots - a number 7 stay perfect. Bit of a cheapy one but I find they do last quite well. The colour is night silver - number 62. Its a dark grey silver and is actually bloody lovely on. Doesnt go matt like a lot of shimmer polishes so I highly recommend!
Other items in my little bag of purchases was some piz buin self tan from TKMax - £3 in the sale bargain - smells like fake tan but will do for when I run out.
Finally some little intense shots of conditioner. I am on a mission to get my hair growing. After having waist length hair for most of my adult years - I got itchy feet at the end of last year and had it cut to shoulder length with layers. Whilst I loved it for the first night out, I now hate it and feel some unfeminine. I NEEEEED my hair back. Got some suppliments from Holland and Barrett that look like freakin horse tablets and are as difficult to swallow as I am sure horse tablets are (!) We will see.
Gosh I bet anyone who ever reads this things crikey this chick can talk. Yes, I can - I am just like this in real life!
Night night
Mwahhhhh xxx
Monday, 4 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment