what with the bloomin snow and a poorly sick bambino its been difficult to do any shopping!
so first day out today and here's what I got...
A gorgeous pair of strappy shoes - leopard print (!) I know (!) from the next sale. I lurve lurve lurve them. They are so sex kitteny! A bargain - £45 to £20.
A cute black and green jacket from armarni.
and that was it. Not so much shopping done today - pout.
but in other news, my diet is working and I have lost another 4lbs this week. yay and double yay.
I feel motivated that summer 2010 is going to spent in cute clothes rather than covering up in black!
I don't want to get to my 40's and regret not doing something about the fact that I have put on weight. So I am on a mission! Join me if you like!
xxx
Saturday, 16 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment