Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Snow, snow all around

and I am stuck inside. This is tragic as I have a week left off work and its being wasted sat at home coz of the snow!

It doesnt look like its set to end either so I may have to take up a hobby.

Been researching netbooks as my laptop is on its last legs. I just want a small one that will fit in my bag. I would ask for any reviews/suggestions but I think it might echo in here ;)

Did an hour on the Wii - said I had lost 3lbs. What the heck - I am not convinced but if it means that the daft machine won't goad me about gaining weight then I am not complaining.

Here's hoping that the snow stops so I can at least get out and about for my Bebe's birthday on Thursday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment