Monday, 18 January 2010

weekends are hard....

for diets that is.

I am so used to spending Friday night watching bad TV, indulging in my fave tipple of B & C and eating all manner of rubbish. This Friday was different. I bought myself some snacks that were healthy choices and resisted the temptation to have a drink.

Gosh it was hard but I am so glad that I did it. I woke up without a hangover and didnt snack all Friday night. My weight is such a battle but I am seriously on a mission. I did 3 hours of exercise last week - thats more exercise than I have done in my whole life!

So I have renewed vigour this week. Its my birthday at the start of Feb and I have a big night out with the girls and I want to lose 6lbs before then. Bring it on!

So I need me one of those has morped from me needed lots of materialistic things to needed me a smaller waist! (For a while anyway!)

And get this - I have only got myself a follower *waves* hello little follower. I already love you.

Mwahhhh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment