I hate the word hauls - its so fishermany. I might have to come up with a new word.
So my revolution number 1 starts tomorrow - I am on my mission to eat better, take more exercise and drink more water. All of which should be achievable as I don't drink ANY water, I don't take any exercise apart from queueing and getting in and out of the car and anything other than what I eat now will be a bonus.
I am guessing that the second that I introduce veg and fruit into my diet that I will drop 4 stone. (Insert King of Wishful thinking here)
I have in the past lost a ton of weight doing the Atkins diet but I really feel I need to do something to my lifestyle. So we will see. I am hoping to monitor my progress here.
So my hauls....damn word...
Bought a coverstory box from boots in the sale - loads of sparkly eyeshadows which I love some nice colours too.
A gorgeous grey metallic nail polish from opi. Really like the colour when it goes on - just need to see how long it lasts for.
Some of the benefit kits are on sale in boots so I picked up a few of those. Lets see how they get on.
And finally - some great offers in Beaverbrooks on Gucci - chunky bracelets for £100 - bargain!
What was my revolution about buying?
Mwahhh xxx
Sunday, 3 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment