Wednesday, 30 December 2009

All things Mac and a little bit of Bobbi

So finally here is what I got yesterday....

I didn't post as I got completely engrossed in eating post Christmas bad stuff and drinking copious amounts of alcohol while watching random TV.

I bought 2 shadows from Mac - Nehru (grey/matt/blacky colour) I do own quite a lot of blackish shadows but none are as matt as this. The other one is Sroom - mainly because the wonderful guru Kandee J uses it quite a lot and when I spotted it, I thought it was such a nice subtle colour.

I got a black paintpot from Mac - I am the diva of the black eyeliner. I have since I was about 15 always worn a black line on my top lash. I feel naked without it. So I literally can draw this line without even looking. I never fail to impress party guests with this trick.

So I bought a paintpot to give it a try so will see how I get on.

Finally I got a bobbi brown lip pencil in ballet pink. I normally buy brown liners but this was such a pretty shade that I had to have it. I tried it and it looks lovely and is very moist. ooh la lah! Some liners can be a bit drying and slightly flaky so I am pleased with this!

Oh and I stumbled on a revelation this weekend - someone bought me a set with something called a shadowliner in. Looks like a liquid liner pen but it has a clear mixture in it - you can use it with any shadow to create a line. Its genius. Will have a play with it and post some pics I think.

Now, if i could just get me some friends - I feel ever so lonely here in this big ole rambling blog. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE???

Just one friend - that's all I need.

Oh yeah - Diet for the New Year commences in T minus 2 days.......

Mwahhh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment