Monday, 28 December 2009

I'm here, I have finally arrived!

So here I am. After several years in lurkdom I have come out of hiding and decided that my life will now not only be filled with random purchases but now blogging about said purchases. The worrying thing for me is that if I start writing down what I actually buy this might terrify me and my husabnd may leave me.

So weher to start - I am a mid 30 mother of one. Professional married and serial spender. I loooovvvvvveeeee buying things. I spend money I don't have. I love new things in a bag in the front seat of my car.

I love anything new. Be it designer, high street, market, charity shop. My fave buys are handbags and makeup. I am not a professional makeup artist. But I love makeup and for the first 4 years of my relasionship with my husband I would wake at 6am to apply full on slap so he couldn't see me au naturel. I gave birth wearing at least 12 products.

So why am I here you may ask. Well I have spent the last 12 months engrossed in watching youtube clips of people applying and reviewing makeup and associated products and have become obessed. I love Kandee Johnson, Pixiwoo, Lollipop26 - these girls don't know it but I am practically stalking them ;)

I sat here looking at my new purchases following the Christmas sales and thought hey you know what, I buy a heck of a lot of stuff that maybe just maybe people might want to hear about..... so here we go. Welcome to my world! xxxxxxxxx mwahhhhh xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment